Our Company Profile:
- CPI was created by the firm's owner and president, Jack Gamache, AIA, over 30 years ago in the image of the "Master Architect/Builder" employing an age-old concept that stresses cooperation rather than competition with a single source of responsibility for the overall design and construction of a project.
- CPI primary business model as a "Design / Build" single source provider is to assemble and manage a qualified team of design and construction professionals whose sole purpose is to work in harmony to provide real product value by offering timely alternative design and construction solutions through cost-efficient and innovative ideas.
- CPI uses the "Design/Build" process as the system of choice for owners who want on time and on budget projects without sacrificing quality. We have spent the past three decades honing our skills on this project delivery model while establishing a reputation for quality and cost-effectiveness that can only come from a truly integrated team approach.
What differentiates CPI from other Design/Build Companies?
- We are a smaller and a more cost-efficient company to work with.
- We are an Architect-led firm with over 30 years of construction experience.
- We provide a principal level of attention and detail on every project.
- We provide sub-consultants with a superior level of Design/Build expertise.
- We are a designated Veteran Owned Small Business organization.
- Our Central Contractor Registration - CCR-CAGE # 1NWT9